12.09.2007

It's been a week....

...since I last posted, so I figured now is as good a time as any.  This past week was a pretty good one.  I got to go to a "family movie night" with my daughter at her school this week (she's a first-grader - going on 18).  They showed The Polar Express, and the makeshift theater (cafeteria) was pretty packed.  I'll be honest, I was expecting mayhem (of the loud kind) with lots of kids running around, yelling, etc. - but it was really quite fun.  The little one had quite a lot of fun as well, that's most likely because Daddy furnished the popcorn, Skittles, and Sprite....that seemed to go pretty well.

The other thing I started this week was obeidience training for the mutt.  That's quite something....turns out, while she's cute - she's not terribly bright, and has the attention span of the average hummingbird.  She was quite calm (even laid on the floor for half of the class) - but try to do the "Look at me" command - yeah, not so much.

Outside of all of that, same old same old - looking forward to the holidays.

Talk to y'all later.

No comments: