12.02.2007

Out of the gate....

Well, started a blog. Not at all sure what I am going to blog about - so my apologies for the sheer boredom you, the reader, is feeling as you're currently reading this. Let me at least explain the name. For any of you heading over to this site from turners5, I am the Dad of said family. Hence, Turners5_dotOne. To be fair and honest hear, Jules came up with the name (and for any of you who read the Turners5 blog - you know she's the creative one anyway).

So, nothing more to report at the moment, but I'll add here (more meaningless stuff I'm sure) from time to time. Some of the topics that may end up here:
  • Dad talk - being a Dad who gets along with his small kids largely due to the fact that we share the same maturity level.
  • Tech talk - I spend a ludicris amount of time in front of computers (otherwise they'd stop paying me).
  • Sports talk - what guy doesn't talks sports to some degree (even if they know nothing about it).
  • Random talk - most likely the majority of what'll end up here.
Thanks for reading this one anyway (and for those who don't come back simply b/c of this post - can't say that I'd blame you). Until next time....

No comments: